How to Send Your Facebook Photos To Non Facebook Friends By Email
Although Facebook has more than 700 millions registered users, most of our family members and friends are not part of it. Most of the Facebook user usually uploads their latest photographs and love to share it with your friends. But if you want to share it with your non facebook friends or family members, then Feed Mom is the app which can help you.
Feed Mom is a free to use web service that emails your Facebook photos to your friends and family members.This service surely saves you the time of separately sharing Facebook photos with people not on Facebook.
- Go to www.feedmom.com and login with your Facebook account.
- Then Enter a friend’s email address where the photos will be sent to.
- The emailed photographs include the ones you have uploaded and the ones you are tagged in;
- You can add a delay for the tagged photos so they do not get emailed before you view them.
Latest posts by Nirajan Bom Malla (see all)
- Embed List of Curated Videos Easily Using Vidinterest - April 7, 2015
- These are 15 Best WordPress Magazine Themes 2015 - February 13, 2015
- Top 20 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins for 2015 - February 6, 2015
- How To Transfer Data To New Computer Using Free PC Transfer Software - January 29, 2015