How to Send Your Facebook Photos To Non Facebook Friends By Email
Although Facebook has more than 700 millions registered users, most of our family members and friends are not part of it. Most of the Facebook user usually uploads their latest photographs and love to share it with your friends. But if you want to share it with your non facebook friends or family members, then Feed Mom is the app which can help you.
Feed Mom is a free to use web service that emails your Facebook photos to your friends and family members.This service surely saves you the time of separately sharing Facebook photos with people not on Facebook.
- Go to www.feedmom.com and login with your Facebook account.
- Then Enter a friend’s email address where the photos will be sent to.
- The emailed photographs include the ones you have uploaded and the ones you are tagged in;
- You can add a delay for the tagged photos so they do not get emailed before you view them.
Latest posts by Nirajan Bom Malla (see all)
- How can one earn money with a Facebook page ? - June 22, 2016
- Facebook Like is nice, but Faceboook Share is stronger - November 27, 2015
- 20 Useful HTML5 Tutorials For Web Designers & Developers - November 6, 2015
- You can now recover deleted events in Google Calendar - November 6, 2015
- Expedia Buys HomeAway, an Airbnb Competitor, for $3.9 Billion - November 5, 2015