Photography is based on different elements. Lighting is one of the most needed element. Either you use artificial lighting or natural lighting, you must have a good understanding of each. With natural lighting, a lot of it comes down to timing and angles. But when a photographer has a good understanding of natural light, the results can be amazing. Here are 30 examples of natural light photography. Notice how the lighting becomes much more than just a way to light the subject. In many of these the light takes on volume and becomes the focal point.
Make sure you click on each photo to see a larger version and learn more about each of the talented photographers behind the cameras.
Latest posts by Shekhar Thapa (see all)
- 30 Best Examples of Long Exposure Photography - April 8, 2014
- Photos that changed the world views - March 14, 2013
- Microsoft is spending $1.5B for Windows 8 Marketing - October 13, 2012
- Nokia Lumia 920 vs HTC 8X, which is the best? - October 12, 2012
- Windows Phone 8 HTC 8X: Specification - October 10, 2012