As the name suggests, the QikCam app for Android gives users the ability to add a widget to your phone's home screen that can take a quick image or record a video without fumbling around to find the app and wait for it to load. Simply point your camera at the desired target, tap the widget (there's an option to add a photo or video widget) and BOOM! your image or footage is recorded.
From there, you can rename your content, select the resolution, and quickly share it via email or your favorite social media site. Nothing like searching through your extensive library of apps or typing the name of the app in the search box, while those precious moments pass you (and your smartphone's camera) by. The free QikCam app can help you capture those moments with the simple tap of your Android home screen.
Latest posts by Nirajan Bom Malla (see all)
- These are 15 Best WordPress Magazine Themes 2015 - February 13, 2015
- Top 20 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins for 2015 - February 6, 2015
- How To Transfer Data To New Computer Using Free PC Transfer Software - January 29, 2015
- 5 New Startups to Watch This Month - January 2015 - January 15, 2015
- 3 Best Premium WordPress Directory Themes - January 14, 2015