- USB interface plug and play
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0
- Analogue and Digital Controls
- Vibration function
- Dual analoue sticks
- Four axis 12 buttons
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Win 7
I recently purchased a 12 button gamepad with joysticks . The company name on the package was given as catek/AT-CHEETAH.
I googled with the hardware id that i found in device driver details ( HIDVID_0079&PID_0006&REV_0107) and found working driver for my windows 7 PC.
Latest posts by Nirajan Bom Malla (see all)
- Facebook Like is nice, but Faceboook Share is stronger - November 27, 2015
- 20 Useful HTML5 Tutorials For Web Designers & Developers - November 6, 2015
- You can now recover deleted events in Google Calendar - November 6, 2015
- Expedia Buys HomeAway, an Airbnb Competitor, for $3.9 Billion - November 5, 2015
- 10 New Adobe Illustrator Tutorials For Designers - November 5, 2015