- USB interface plug and play
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0
- Analogue and Digital Controls
- Vibration function
- Dual analoue sticks
- Four axis 12 buttons
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98, Win 7
I recently purchased a 12 button gamepad with joysticks . The company name on the package was given as catek/AT-CHEETAH.
I googled with the hardware id that i found in device driver details ( HIDVID_0079&PID_0006&REV_0107) and found working driver for my windows 7 PC.
Latest posts by Nirajan Bom Malla (see all)
- How To Add Google Analytics On WordPress Site - October 13, 2015
- 7 High Quality Free Responsive Parallax WordPress Themes - October 10, 2015
- Reason Why You Should Ignore Free Web Hosting - October 8, 2015
- Top 20 Best WordPress eCommerce Plugins for 2015 - October 8, 2015
- How To Optimize & Cleanup WordPress Database - October 8, 2015