With the growing trend of smartphones and tablets, every web designers should look into optimizing web design work for mobile and tablets as well. Responsive web design technique is the only way to make your website look friendly on mobile and other handheld devices. Google also recently updated their search algorithm for mobile devices and only mobile friendly sites have more visibility.
Here are 10 Responsive web design tutorials for those web designers who want to learn how to optimize websites for mobile and tablets.
- Responsive Web Design Guidelines and Tutorials
- Flexible Slide
- Responsive Retina Ready Menu
- Beginners Guide to responsive Web Design
- Scalable Navigation Patterns
- How to Turn Any Website into a Responsive Site
- Responsive Web design: A visual guide
- Responsive Content Navigator
- Responsive web nav
- Responsive Web Design CSS3
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install On Your New Website - September 28, 2019
- Construction Kit – Download Free WordPress Construction Theme - July 8, 2019
- PHP Update Required in WordPress – How to Upgrade PHP [Digitalocean] - July 6, 2019