So, we are quickly heading towards the year 2017! Are you ready to take your marketing regime to the next level in the coming year? Are you a modern day marketer who uses WordPress websites and believes in automation of work? What are your plans to improve your marketing efforts towards better goal achievement? Do you use plugins for customizing your WordPress website?
For those who aspire to reap more with their marketing efforts, WordPress plugins can be a real boon. While WordPress is generous enough to offer many marketing plugins for the modern marketers, not all of them are perfect. With so many options available out there, it becomes difficult to make the best pick.
Lucky are you, we’ve done this on your part! Below we’ve discussed 10 best WordPress marketing plugins to help you arrive at the desired solutions while saving you a ton of time and efforts in the process.
If you are among those who are looking for a premium SEO plugin, SEOPressor is their ultimate bet. For starters, it allows you to optimize your content for three keywords. Considering the vitality of keyword research, SEOPressor helps you determine long-tail keywords. It also searches your website vigorously for potential SEO improvements.
- Supports on-page optimization by viewing stats for keyword density, readability, and semanticIQ.
- Keep track of entire website’s SEO success and maintain a report.
- Acts as a smart link manager by allowing you manage your internal link structure promptly and find broken URLs.
- Helps you generate rich data snippets without using any extra plugin.
Yoast SEO plugin is one of the top WordPress marketing plugins today, for obvious reasons. If you are expecting a rise in the search engine traffic on your WP website, this is a must plugin for you. It enables marketers to write improved content based on specific keywords. The best part about Yoast SEO is that it lets you preview how your posts and pages will look like in the search results.
- Help create custom meta titles and descriptions for every post or page, which play a key role in improving SEO and optimizing the number of clicks your website receives.
- Ensure improvement in your meta tags, permalinks, and other technical aspects.
- It prevents you from using a separate sitemap plugin as it automatically creates a sitemap on its own and informs search engines about it.
- It aids in adding breadcrumbs to your WP website that are significant for indexing and user experience.
- Reminds you regularly to add alt tags, images, and other on-page SEO elements to your pages or posts.
3. Just Writing
This is a great plugin for content marketers, especially if you create your posts directly in the WordPress editor. This plugin allows distraction-free writing and performs the basic formatting including spell check, paragraph styling, strikethrough, and a lot more.
- Enhances the WordPress editor
- Removes any unnecessary editing options.
- Permits use of all standard editing tools in distraction free writing mode.
While it is always good to be consistent in sharing your blogs on social media as soon as you publish them, it is crucial to determine if your followers are available at the same time. With Revive Old Post plugin, marketers can be sure that their old blogs also get equal exposure and that their followers don’t miss even a single post.
- Share new and old posts.
- Add hashtags
- Set a minimum period between shares
- Exclude particular posts or entire categories
Looking for ways to prevent Google from following broken links on your WP website? Switch to Broken Link Checker! This amazing plugin parses your posts to determine broken links and notifies when they occur. It also saves a lot of your time by eliminating the need to go into each post manually to make changes for broken links.
- Marks both broken outbound links and image links
- Edit broken links easily from the plugin dashboard
- Obtain broken link notifications via email or the WordPress dashboard
Did you know adding a rich snippet to make your website more descriptive can make a huge difference to your click-through-rate? All In One Schema.org plugin helps marketers create interesting rich schema/snippet/markup for their website.
- Adds appropriate structured data markup
- Augments CTR in organic search results
- Adds Facebook Open Graph information for improved social sharing
Search engines dislike broken links and so do your users! The above plugin can help you cope up with such situation. It notifies you when it encounters any dead links on your website.
Redirection is a WordPress marketing plugin that monitors 404 issues, manages 301 redirections on your websites, and helps you prevent your site from any kind of broken links. This plugin is useful in particular when you are migrating web pages from the old site to newer one or while changing the directory of WP installation.
- 301 redirect a post automatically when its URL changes
- Add 301 redirects manually for whatever you want
- Complete record for all URL redirects
- 404 monitoring
Did you know over 82% customers prefer buying products or services based on people’s recommendations? This plugin is a powerful tool that enables social sharing on your website and gains huge social referrals.
- Compatible with bbPress and BuddyPress
- Supports WordPress multisite and lets users share content over 50+ social media networks
- 24/7 community support
- Very simple, scalable and secure
- Lightweight and easily customizable.
If you are seeking ways to improve your website’s performance, this optimization plugin is the right tool for you. It helps you deliver a better experience for your visitors by improving server performance, providing CDN integration, minimizing download times, and much more.
- Improves search engine result page rankings.
- Improves conversion rates
- Improves page load speed and site performance
What according to you is the most powerful user engagement tool on any platform? Probably, the user comments! Unfortunately, there’s no way for the users to return and check out the discussion once they add their comment. This is where Subscribe To Comments Reloaded plugin comes into play!
- Lets your users subscribe to comments on pages or posts.
- Users get the notification emails as soon as there is a new comment on the post.
- Helps you get more page views and engage users more in conversations.
We hope these WordPress marketing plugins help you improve your website’s performance, get you better exposure and generate better ROI in 2017. Install these plugins and we’re sure you’ll nail all the major aspects of your marketing strategy including Search engine optimization, social media marketing, Email marketing, automation, and content marketing.
If you’ve your own list of such plugins, share with us in the comments below. We’ll be happy to add them to our list.