No matter you create a Facebook page for your service/business or create a personal account for making friends? You should know that it is very important to carefully design a Facebook cover photo.
Facebook cover, known as a larger photo above your profile picture, is the first impression when people visit your page and it has the power to decide whether they will continue looking your page.
If you are the one who just uploaded a picture as Facebook cover and leave it alone, you should quit it now. How could people remember your page when there is nothing impressive? The Facebook cover is not only a picture in the fixed size but also a small but powerful connection between you and your fans and can help people to know you in a short time.
It’s important to upload a unique Facebook cover photo that will make striking visual impacts. And before you start to create your own Facebook cover, you should know one thing firstly that it has a fixed size 851 x 315 pixels. If you think it’s difficult to start one from scratch, here we will introduce 4 online Facebook cover makers for you.
FotoJet, developed by PearlMounin, is an easy online Facebook cover maker that brings you a wide selection of Facebook cover templates. Whether you are a designer or not, you can design a Facebook cover photo on FotoJet in a few clicks.
On the template page, you will see many designs for different social media platforms. Quick to find “Facebook Cover” category list and open it. Choose one favorite template and you can customize it freely. All the elements on the templates are editable. You can upload your own photos to use and change the text font, color, size, effect, etc.
When you finished your Facebook cover design, save it on your computer and then upload to your Facebook account as cover. You can also directly share your creation via popular social media.
PicMonkey takes care of Facebook cover sizing and offers plenty of textures, text, effects, and overlays.
With only four steps, you are able to create a Facebook collage cover and have the coolest FB banner on the block.
- Open your Facebook images in Collage.
- Select FB Cover Photo from the Layouts tab and choose your favorite template.
- Drag and drop your images where you want ‘em, and tweak to your heart’s content.
- Save and upload to Facebook.
Tips；It gives you a 7-day free trial and you can try it before you buy.
Canva Facebook cover makes you simply pick your favorite layout and choose images, fonts, and colors that suit your design! You can change the images on the layout by uploading your own images or choosing from their stock library where over 1 million photographs, graphics, and illustrations are provided.
- Open Canva and select the “Facebook Cover” design type
- Choose from hundreds of professionally designed layouts
- Upload your own photos or choose from over 1 million stock images
- Fix your images, add stunning filters and edit text
- Save and share
Fotor’s Facebook cover brings a new world of creativity to you. It has a lot of professionally designed templates built in that you just edit according to your needs and then easily export within a few clicks!
See the 4 simple steps below to make the best Facebook cover photos:
- Open Fotor Design feature and choose the ‘Facebook Cover’ template
- Choose from a preset template and drag and drop your photos in or design your own from scratch
- Modify and design, remember to manage your overlays to maximize your cover’s visual impact
- Preview and save your cover, choosing the format and size you wish
Hope you find these four tools useful and if you have other recommends, welcome to leave in the comments.