Not all of China is factory’s and pollution; it’s vast and diverse territory endows the country with some of the most beautiful natural scenery on earth. From rainbow-colored rolling hills that look like they are from another world to an abandoned village clad in vines in Shengshan Island – China is a feast for the eye.
- Amazing Places In China to Take Pictures
- 1. Mysterious cave buildings like the Maijishan Grottoes
- 2. Stunning Colourful Mountains – Zhangye Danxia In Gansu
- 3. Detian Falls
- 4. Thousands Islands Lake
- 5. Great Wall really is Great!
- 6. The Yangtze River
- 7. Beach in Panjim really is bizarre RED..
- 8. Yianzi Mountains
- 9. Pearl Shoal Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou
- 10. Turquoise pools formed by nature in Huanglong
- 11. Waterfalls in Jiuzhaigou National Park
- 12. Yangshuo, Xingping, Guangxi Province
- 13. Shanhai Pass – Where the Great Wall ends..
- 14. The Yuanyang Rice Terraces in Yunnan
- 15. Road To Tianmen Mountains, Zhangjiajie
- 16. Dushanzi Grand Canyon in the Xinjiang Province
- 17. Beautiful Lake: Jiuzhaigou
- 18. Canola Flower Fields
- 19. Beautiful secluded hideouts, Wulong National Park, Chongqing
- 20. Forests completely out of stone
Amazing Places In China to Take Pictures
These 20 stunning photos prove it is also one of the most beautiful countries in the world. You should visit China at least once in a lifetime and take amazing pictures.