To run a classified ads business you need to set up a classified website. There is a solution for both non-tech and tech person to set up a good classified website for classified ads business. For non-tech, you can use the software as a service. Who knows a little bit of PHP code and is familiar with readymade CMS, use PHP classified scripts.
There are many PHP classified scripts available to speed up the work to set up the fully functional classified website.
- Best PHP Classified Scripts
- How To Select Best Classified Ads Script?
- How To Setup Classified Ads Scripts?
Best PHP Classified Scripts
PHP classified scripts are developed and designed to meet the requirements of any type of classified ads websites. Using these PHP classified scripts, you can set up any type of classified sites very quickly. They come with all the features needed, all you have to do is use the admin panel to customize and enable the required feature.
1. Classified Made Easy – PHP Script
It is one of the best PHP classified scripts you can find on the web. Use this PHP script to run a location-based classified ads business. This classified script uses Bootstrap for frontend design which makes it fully responsive and attractive.
Notable features of this classified script,
- 10+ bootstrap themes included.
- Classified listings on Google Maps
- GeoIP option.
- Clustering support
- Adsense Ready
- PayPal integrated for featured ads.
- SEO Support inbuilt
- Social Login – Google, Facebook, and Yahoo
- RSS feed
- Dynamic Sitemap generation
- Lifetime free updates
2. LaraClassified – Geo Classified Ads CMS
LaraClassified is one of the most powerful and Best PHP Classified scripts in the market. This is based on Laravel PHP Framework, VueJs and Bootstrap and it is packed with lots of features.
Notable features of LaraClassified script,
- Custom Fields – For different niches like Auto Deals, Real Estate, Directory Listings or Jobs Portal websites
- Frameworks: Laravel, Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS
- Geolocation, Multi Languages, and multi-currencies supported
- PayPal Integrated
- Google Adsense and Google Maps integrated
- Twilio and Nexmo APIs integration
- Facebook comment and ReCaptcha integrated
- Email Notifications and SMS Notification (Using local SMTP or Amazon SES, Mailgun, Mandrill, or Sparkpost API)
- Google XML Sitemap
- RSS feeds generator
- Website backup (Admin panel module)
- Blacklist (Admin panel module)
- Front End Listing Submission
- Social Networks Login (Facebook, Google)
3. oClassifieds – PHP and Laravel Geo Classified ads cms
oClassified is a Laravel based PHP classified script. This is one of the best classified PHP scripts well optimized for search engines and speed of the site.
Notable features of oClassified Script,
- SEO Friendly
- Sharing Module
- Intelligent Categorised Ads
- Switching file storage between Local and Cloud without losing the previous resource
- Anti-fraud payment algorithm
4. Classified Ads Script – Infinity Market
InfinityMarket is a multi-purpose classified ads script for a different type of classified ads business. This is one of the best PHP classified scripts which also offers mobile apps for your classified business.
Notable features of InfinityMarket classified scripts are,
- Custom fields with visual editors (No programming skills needed)
- Multilanguage (Backend+Frontend), RTL (Frontend) features like auto-translating with MyMemory API service and Google translator.
- Dependent fields logic on submission, search form, results listing and listing preview
- Real multicurrency support
- JSON API ready to connect with Mobile apps and other services.
5. EVEREST – PHP Classified Ads Script
Everest is based on Laravel, one of the best PHP frameworks most of the developers use to create advanced CMS. It has all the features needed to run any type of classified ads websites.
Notable features of Everest – PHP classified script are,
- PayPal and Credit Card
- Powerful Tracking System
- SMS verification
- QR code
- Trusted Seller Badge
- IP Blocker
- Maintenance Mode
- SMTP Support
How To Select Best Classified Ads Script?
I listed only 5 classified scripts on this post so that it will be easy for you to decide. When I look for PHP scripts, android code, WordPress plugins and WordPress plugins on a marketplace like Codecanyon, I look for these
- Functionality – Can a classified ads script really perform well based on my requirement?
- Documentation – This is very important if you are going to setup or install classified script by yourself to create a classified website.
- No. of Downloads or Purchases – This is important, think of it as a Trust Rank!
- Review and Ratings – What other buyers think about the script?
- Updates and Support – How often developers release new updates and how fast you can get the response from them if needed?
- Price – Are you comfortable with the price?
How To Setup Classified Ads Scripts?
Okay, this part is fun most of the times!
You are reading this because you already know how to get domain and hosting. Setting up a classified site with PHP script is a very easy task.
- Get and Domain – I prefer name.com because I can use “PRIVACYPLEASE” coupon to get free Privacy.
- Setup a Server – I use Digitalocean, it is very easy to create a cloud and it is affordable. You can use this link to signup for the account and get $10, Which is 2 months free for a 1GB cloud. [Use One-Click server setup]
- Create a new Database – Use PHPMyAdmin or any control panel to create a database.
- Upload Files to the server using FTP or any control panel. I have installed WHM/Cpanel on my DO cloud, I use the file manager to easily upload files.
- Look for installation instructions by the developer.
These are the things you should do to run any website using readymade PHP scripts or clone scripts.
If you think there are other best classified scripts that should be on the list, please let us know on the comment below.
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install On Your New Website - September 28, 2019
- Construction Kit – Download Free WordPress Construction Theme - July 8, 2019
- PHP Update Required in WordPress – How to Upgrade PHP [Digitalocean] - July 6, 2019