Facebook has been rolling out the ability to add video cover to Facebook pages and Facebook profile. Facebook Cover Videos are the new way for you to showcase your brand and interest. A Good looking Facebook video cover can help you attract the attention of your audience and lure them to find out more about you and your company. Here’s how you can update your profile with Cover Video.
How To Create Facebook Cover Videos
- Visit your profile and hover your Facebook Cover Image and click on the “Change Cover” button
- Use the drop-down menu and click on “Choose from Videos” or “Upload Photos/Video” to create your Facebook cover video.
- Upload your Facebook Cover Video.
- Crop and edit the video for the best fit.
- Enable your friends or fans to see a new side of your profile
Tips and things you should know when you are setting up your Facebook cover video
Even though the cover image is wider than a standard video, upload your video and then you can drag and drop it and/or crop it to the correct size. Try to use video that has the most important content in the middle of the image so it is not cut off.
Try to use video that has the most important content in the middle of the image so it is not cut off. Videos must be at least 20 seconds long and less than 90 seconds. Facebook recommends you use dimensions of 820 x 312 pixels. Your video should be HD 1080p.
Choose a thumbnail image for your newly selected Facebook Cover Video. Make sure you choose something that shows what the video is all about. Facebook Cover videos will play automatically on auto-loop so they are a great way to catch attention in the newsfeed.