Every time Facebook makes changes in its Profile Layout or Design, People start hating it. Facebook has already rolled out the new Facebook Timeline Feature for Facebook Profile, most of the Facebook users have already activated Timeline Profile, There are thousands of users, who are not satisfied with this new Facebook Timeline Profile and so want to disable Facebook Timeline as soon as they activated. If you are so much in love with your old facebook profile, congratulation, I have a solution for you. Follow this guide, and this will help you to disable Facebook timeline profile in a few minutes.
How to disable Facebook Timeline on Firefox
1, While in Firefox click the Orange Firefox button and add-ons.
2, Now the add-on window will be opened. Now Look for the search bar on Top Right and Search “User agent Switcher” and when search completes and the results come click on the install button and Restart Firefox.
3. If you don’t see the plugin’s icon in the navigation bar, right-click the navigation bar and select Customize.
4. Look for the plugin button and drag & drop to the navigation bar.
5. Now, just click the User Agent Switcher button and navigate through Internet Explorer and select Internet Explorer 7.
6. Finally, go to Facebook.com and log-in to your profile and you should be seeing your old profile.
How to disable Facebook Timeline on Safari
1. This is pretty simple if you don’t have Safari installed in your system go to this page – http://www.apple.com/safari/download/, download the latest version of Safari web browser and install it.
2. Then launch Safari, click the Alt key to bring up all the menus.
3. Go to Develop, navigate User Agent and select Internet Explorer 7.0.
4. Visit your Facebook profile and the classic profile should now be there.
How to disable Facebook Timeline on Google Chrome
Using Google Chrome can be a little bit challenging for some users, but it is not impossible.
If you are not willing to manually go back and forth with this method, I would recommend you to first manually create a Google Chrome profile and use it just to access Facebook. Don’t worry I got you cover on this one — How to create additional profiles in Google Chrome.
1. Go to Start, do a search for Chrome and from the results right-click Google Chrome and select Properties.
2. In the Target field, append the following at the end of the path that is already there (add a space between chrome.exe and the following line):
Windows Vista and Windows 7
--user-agent="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)"
Windows XP users
--user-agent="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)"
After you append the above line the Target field should look something like this:
C:Usersyour-usernameAppDataLocalGoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe --user-agent="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)"
3. When you finish, click Apply and then OK.
4. Restart Google Chrome and log-in to your Facebook account and the old profile should be there.