Do you search for the coupons before purchasing anything online? Most Probably Yes, that is why you are here to read about Coupons CMS. Coupon codes are available on various coupons websites, and such coupons websites make a lot of money by various affiliate networks.
Developing a coupon website or deals website may not be difficult for experienced developers or programmers, but for beginners or non-coder, it is not an easy task. When you can not write a code, you should look for the options that can save your time and money. Either, hire people to develop or buy ready-made scripts that are already available on the market.
Coupons CMS is a great PHP script that has all the feature needed for any coupons or deals website. It is perfect PHP Script for those who want to start a new coupons/deals website and promote deals, products or services and make money from their affiliate programs.
Features of Coupon CMS
- Powerful admin panel
- Able to add sub-administrators (administrators have full control of sub-administrators options)
- Manage Categories
- Manage Stores
- Manage Coupons
- SEO Friendly
- Newsletter System (people can subscribe and confirm subscription via email, also they are able to unsubscribe and confirm this via email). Administrators can choose if email confirmation is or not required.
- Reviews System (people can write reviews about stores that you have). People can also rate stores when adding reviews.
- Suggestions (able to receive suggestions from visitors or store owners)
- Manage Pages (add, edit, delete, publish-unpublish)
- Manage Users (add, edit, delete, verify-unverify, ban, send email)
- Manage Subscribers (edit, delete, verify-unverify, import, export)
- Manage Online Sessions
- Clicks Report (see how visitors leave the website and where they go, the graphic also)
- * Reward System (administrators are able to manage rewards and people claim requests. please see our FAQ section)
- * Themes System (it’s so easy to create a new theme for Coupons CMS, built-in forms such as login_form(), register_form(), contact_form(), etc.)
- * Widgets (there are 13 different widgets)
- * Able to ban users or IP addresses. (administrators are able to ban an IP address temporary or permanent, also able to restrict only Login and/or Register. Or restrict entire site and redirect to another website)
- * FEED (you can import coupons and/or stores/brands from an external source, this can be done automatically using Cron jobs)
- * Coupons CMS allows you to ban automatical a user after a defined number of fail attempts. You can choose how many attempts to ban and for how long.
- Responsive designs
- Rich Snippets for search engines
- Commission Junction API Plugin Available – access to over 5.000 advertisers
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install On Your New Website - September 28, 2019
- Construction Kit – Download Free WordPress Construction Theme - July 8, 2019
- PHP Update Required in WordPress – How to Upgrade PHP [Digitalocean] - July 6, 2019