What do you want for yourself or for your family? Are you ambitious and yet you feel that good lives are only meant for a privileged few? Now, blogging is for you!
- Reasons To Blog
- 1. You are short on capital
- 2. You don’t know what business to start
- 3. You have only the next movie or tv show to look forward to after work
- 4. You start to feel envious about your friends who are entrepreneurs
- 5. You realize life is short
- 6. You can write pretty decent English
- 7. You enjoy seeking and building on your existing knowledge
- 8. You take pride in building on your effort
Reasons To Blog
1. You are short on capital
How many times have people been telling you that one way to get out from the rat race is via owning your own business? But do you have the capital? To start a blog, you just need a pc, an annual fee of $ 10 for domain leasing and around $ 100 for hosting. I don’t think you need financing for this right.
2. You don’t know what business to start
Imagine yourself an ornamental fish enthusiast. How much do you think needed to set up a shop catering to fish lovers? You don’t even know whether hobbyist will even come to your shop and would they spend enough
to help you break even? Start a blog….about goldfish, fighting fish etc. After a year, decide whether the niche is profitable.
3. You have only the next movie or tv show to look forward to after work
We are tired and we need that relaxation after a hard day work. Unless you just want to lead remnants of what you are capable of, start blogging while watching your favourite movies.
4. You start to feel envious about your friends who are entrepreneurs
They have lots of time at their disposal. They send their kids to school in the morning and go for dimsum afterwards. Great life isn’t it? Don’t just settle for wishful thinking. Take action and start blogging.
5. You realize life is short
There is a saying in Cantonese. “How many 10 years do you have in your lifetime?” Take action guys.
6. You can write pretty decent English
You know when to use past tense and when to use present tense. In addition, you have ample vocabulary in our arsernal to construct a decent sentence.
7. You enjoy seeking and building on your existing knowledge
When you blog, you want to share what you know to your readers. In order to do that, you must expand your knowledge…to a point where you start exceeding what you already know. Slowly but surely, you break the tipping point of your current efficiency.
8. You take pride in building on your effort
Building a blog business is difficult and the process slow. The rule of thumb is to be targetted. Again I have to repeat this. Focus on your niche and topic. Try not to sway from your niche. For example, if your blog is named ‘ How To Blog ‘, don’t write about ‘How To Cook”. That’s bad for SEO.
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install On Your New Website - September 28, 2019
- Construction Kit – Download Free WordPress Construction Theme - July 8, 2019
- PHP Update Required in WordPress – How to Upgrade PHP [Digitalocean] - July 6, 2019